2017 South Carolina Employee Appreciation and Awards Banquet
By Brad Rector
Senior Vice President of Operations
The Caris Healthcare leadership team traveled to Columbia, South Carolina to join the South Carolina team for the Regional Leadership Development Institute.
We spent the day learning together and reminding one another of our purpose. For many who work in hospice, waking up each day to go to work is not a job, it is our purpose. Our purpose at Caris Healthcare is to provide world class service and hospice care with grace.
At our South Carolina Region Leadership Development Institute we celebrated our World Class Award Winners. World Class Award winners are Caris employees who consistently go above and beyond their job description.
Please join me in thanking and congratulating the following South Carolina region employees for living our vision, mission and values in order to provide excellent end-of-life care.
- Hospice Aide of the Year – Angela Johnson from the Columbia office
- Nurse of the Year – Tiera Boyter from the Greenwood office
- Patient Care Manager of the Year – Cinda Woodard from the Charleston office
- Administrative Employee of the Year – Christina Jones from the Charleston office
- Chaplain of the Year – Paulette Porter Hallmon from the Greenville office
- Social Worker of the Year – Regina Lee-Carter from the Sumter office
- Volunteer Coordinator of the Year – Amy Flora from the Myrtle Beach office
- Volunteer of the Year – Glenn Smith from the Myrtle Beach office
- Caris Representative of the Year – Amanda Sartain from the Greenwood office
- Administrator of the Year – Mathew Bridges from the Columbia office